Monday, August 28, 2017

Orly Velvet Dream Fall 2017 Collection


Hey lovelies! I hope your week is off to a good start. Today I have for you the Orly Velvet Dream Fall 2017 Collection. It consists of three deeply pigmented jelly cremes, one true creme, one frosted pearl, and one shifty metallic. Let's take a look..



Black Cherry is a deep fuchsia/berry jelly creme. It ended up drying much deeper on the nail than it appears in the bottle. This one took some effort to control because it has a more watery formula. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Silken Quartz is a pale nude peach pearl shimmer. It's streak-y so I thought I wouldn't like it, but the color is so light that the streaks aren't that obvious. The peach tone makes what would be a typical frosted pearl shimmer a little more unique. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


Just Bitten is a deep blood red jelly creme. The formula was easy to control and applied smoothly. Shown is two coats plus top coat.



Blue Suede is a deep muted royal blue jelly creme. I am really digging this shade and the formula was good. Shown is two coats plus top coat.


November Fog is a greyed, almost pastel lavender creme. I love the name (my birthday is in November) and the color is different for Fall. The formula is thin and applied sheer but smooth. I used two to three coats depending on nail.


Velvet Kaleidoscope is a deep purpley rose/bronze/copper shifting flecks metallic. It's so hard to describe! It has a very strong shift and applied easily with a thin formula. Shown is three coats plus top coat.


The collection is available now through www.orlybeauty.com and participating retailers. Each polish retails for $8.50. All Orly Nail Lacquers are 12-free (that's a lot more than 5-free!).


There you have it! Let me know what you think of this collection. My favorites are November Fog and Velvet Kaleidoscope. What are yours?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!